Sun, 15 December 2013
Episode number two hits the airwaves (kind of) as Game Salute CEO Dan Yarrington and bumbling assistant Michael Fox talk about what's happening in our gaming world this week.
Topics covered this time around:
- Ramping up for the holiday season
- What happens behind the scenes with shipping?
- Relic Expedition hitting players' tables
- Clusterfight: ending soon!
- Pixel Lincoln: Re-Election brings the meat
- Dungeon Scroll: Quiddler vs D&D?
- KerFlip! wins the Mensa Select award!
- How do awards affect game sales?
- Coming soon: Acute Care, Influence, Countdown: Special Ops, Area 1851 and Bigfoot!
- The Princess Bride Board Game
- Council of Verona on TableTop Season 3?
- Paradise Fallen now available
- Game Salute at UnPub 4!
All that in (roughly) twenty one minutes. Splendid!