Thu, 6 February 2014
This week Dan and Michael are in Nuremberg, Germany, attending the Spielwarenmesse - the world's largest Toy and Games Fair! Listen as they talk about their adventures looking at shiny new things, navigating around the city on crutches, and meat. So much meat.
What's on the menu?
- Shadowrift: Archfiends, killing it on Kickstarter
- Coming Soon: Bigfoot!
- Four hour dinners in Pauper's Hospitals (turned into restaurants)
- How the Toy Fair works
- Kann Ich, bitte, ein Spezi?
- Dan's Further Toy Fair Adventures (in New York)
- GameStoreLocator.com shout outs
- Superbowl (well done Seahawks)
- Lovely People and Fine Hospitaility
Danke fur Ihre Aufmerksamkeit!